Friday, March 3, 2017

Review of the Week: "Super bible for kids!"

The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible released last month, and I've been tickled with the response it's received . . . 

Including this review from Meredith:

 Super bible for kids! March 1, 2017
I just gave this to my daughter (after being sent a copy for review) and she is thrilled to have a "big kid" bible [that] has pictures of kids and looks fun. I'm a huge fan of Zondervan for hitting this mark so well--still taking faith seriously while making the study of it engaging for kids. Super bible for kids as they grow and learn!




The Plans I Have for You Bible includes:
* 50 Big Plans pages 
* 25 Promise Prayers
* 100 highlighted verses
* And, of course, the full text of the New International Version

So, if you're looking for a gift for Easter, baptism, or just want to introduce your child to God's big plans for them, then this "super Bible" may just be the one for you!

No comments: