Friday, May 19, 2017

LOOOOK! Personalized Plans!



Add YOUR child's name and photo to The Plans I Have for YOU!
I didn't think I could love this book any more, but now, they've gone and done it.

NOW, you can have your very own personalized The Plans I Have for YOU! with your very own name and photo throughout! 

Or maybe your child's name, if you must. ;) 

Or maybe BOTH!

And right now, FaithGateway has a $5 off coupon when you order one (code: 5OFFKIDS). Of course, they're offering this on other books, too, but you know which one is my favorite. ;)




The Plans I Have for You is absolutely perfect for graduation or milestones or really for any day or age at all. I personally believe that this is a message that we all need to hear!


Kids (and adults!) now more than ever need to hear that God has BIG plans for them. And now, with the personalized option, they can hear that message stronger than ever. 


Get your own personalized copy here! 



No comments: