Saturday, November 29, 2014

* FREE: Signed Bookplates! *


In the spirit of Christmas and Small Business Saturday, I'm sending out signed bookplates for any of my books that you're giving away (or keeping!) this Christmas season.

For Frederick: A Story of Boundless Hope, I'm sending bookplates signed by Frederick as well!

The Christmas books (My Christmas List and A Christmas Prayer) have lovely Christmas-themed bookplates. And if you're shopping ahead, the plain white oval looks like a little Easter egg added to the page of An Easter Prayer. Whichever book you choose, I'll create a coordinating bookplate and send it straight to your door. 

Want one? Just email the details (which book you've purchased and the mailing address), and I'll send the bookplates out right away!

Hope you have a happy Christmas season!



No comments: