Tuesday, February 7, 2017

RELEASE DAY: The Plans I Have for You Bible!!!


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0310758823/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=amyparcom-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0310758823&linkId=849fada5298b66a710e9c47fd2c17024

You know how authors like, oh, Max Lucado and Sarah Young and Dr. John MacArthur have their own Bibles? Like Bibles with their names on them? Yeah. So when Zondervan emailed me about a Bible based on my Plans I Have for You series, naturally, I said, "Sure. Whatever." 

HA. NO. NO, I DID NOT. I believe my exact words to my agent were, "What in the world? WHAT in the world? WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?" And yet, here it is, for the whole world to see: The Plans I Have for You Bible (in both hardcover and a cool, leather-like cover). 

Only God, y'all. Only God. 

When I told my mom (still in freak-out mode), she answered calmly, as only my mom could, "Well, if you think about it, what else is the Bible but God's plans for us?" 

And that's the only way I can explain it. 

So, without further ado, the full-text NIV, The Plans He Has for You, with lots of fun inserts from yours truly. Releasing today!

If you haven't seen the rest of The Plans I Have for You series . . .



Check out the full trio, including the picture book (and board book), journal, and devotional


     






No comments: